Davidson Young Women - 2015 District Champs! Young men - third place!
Full Results: http://www.baumspage.com/track/trframe.php?path=./../tf/ce/2012/hilldarby/2/2015
"Great job ladies! I'm extremely proud of everyone of you. You put forth your best effort when it mattered. You all did your part and that put us in position to be District Champs. Your PRs were important as every point mattered."
- Coach Beatty
Congratulations to the following young women athletes for advancing to Regionals: Molly in the HJ and LJ / Lilly, Iman, Lindsey and India in the 4x800 / Lilly in the 800 and 1600 / India in the 1600 / Olivia in the 100H / Iman in the 300H / Jane in the 3200.
Davidson Young Men - 2015 OCC Champs! Young women - third place!
Full Results: http://www.baumspage.com/track/trframe.php?path=./occ/central/2015
"Needed every point but the 3200 was the meet-winning event."
"Two meet records by Colin Burdette and two firsts and two seconds by Jacob Ross and a lot of team effort.
- Coach Smith
- Questions or comments? email@example.com
noun / dy-nas-ty (Latin Root: dynamic and nasty)
1. A family of rulers who rule over a country for a long time.
example: the Ming Dynasty
2. A family, team, etc that is very powerful and successful for a long period of time.
example: the Hilliard Davidson Track and Field Program
2015 OCC Champs
1) Order of Events
2) Meets usually begin between 4:30 PM and 5:00 PM. You must ride the bus to and from each away meet unless prior arrangements are made with the coach.
3) Listen up for the first, second, and final call for each event, including field events! Show up at the event ready to compete (warmed up, personal needs taken care of, and field event marks down and / or warm-up throws in.)
4) Keep sweats on until ready to compete.
5) Warm up, stay warmed up, and warm up again after long periods of inactivity, especially when the weather is cool.
6) Support your teammates!
7) All school policies and procedures apply at away meets.
Matt Beatty (picture coming) - Women's Head Coach - Matt_Beatty@hboe.org
Pat Schlecht (pictured above) - Distance Coach and Men's Head Cross Country Coach
Coach Pat Schlect is entering his 21st season as the Hilliard (now Davidson) track team distance coach and his 24th total season of coaching track. He is also the head coach of the Hilliard Davidson boys cross country team, a position he has held for the past 14 seasons.
Coach Schlect's distance runners are consistently amongst the best in the state in both cross country and track. The Davidson cross country team has qualified for the State Championship Meet the past nine years in a row, which includes four top-four finishes, a State Championship in 2002, and a State Runner-Up in 2008. The Davidson track team 4 x 1600 meter relay team from 2003 holds the State Record.
Coach Schlect teaches World Studies and Early World History at Davidson. He is a graduate of The Ohio State University, where he earned his teaching degree in Social Studies.
Todd Heinlen (pictured above) - Men's Sprints and Hurdles
Ryan Aleshire - (pictured above) - Men's Throws
The coaches of the Davidson track team are committed to instilling self discipline, reliability, sportsmanship, determination and a competitive spirit. We will do whatever we can to make you the best athlete you can be so our team is the best it can be. We will promote individual success, but never at the expense of the team; the team always comes first. With this in mind, your commitment to our program must equal our commitment to you and the team. During track season, our team always comes first.